Hospice Care at Bethlen
Bethlen Communities Hospice Care focuses on the individual and their unique family and situation. With a dedication to comfort care and pain reduction for the patient, a holistic and team-oriented response to the needs of the patient and their loved ones is provided. A skilled, experienced, and professional team of providers works in unison to address the physical, emotional, spiritual, and practical needs of hospice patients as well as their family and friends.
Our staff is highly trained, professional, and dedicated to your well-being, with our number one priority being you and your family. Hospice care is developed for each individual by the hospice interdisciplinary group along with your physician. Our goal is to assist you in the comfort of your own home, surrounded by family and friends, keeping you as comfortable as possible.
Bethlen offers a wide range of services to our Hospice Care community members. Features include, but are not limited to:
- Provides regularly scheduled visits
- On-call 24-hours a day, seven days a week, to give you and your family support and care
- Pain relief
- Licensed medical social worker
- Spiritual support and reconciliation as requested
- Providing emotional support and counseling
- Personal care services like dressing and bathing
- Bereavement support for the entire family
- Trained volunteer services to support families
- Providing all necessary medical supplies, medical equipment, and medications related to the hospice diagnosis
- We also deliver a variety of programs that can help you embrace each day of life with the care it deserves. It’s all part of our mission to help you and your loved ones navigate your hospice journey.
Interested In Hospice Care?
Choosing a retirement community for yourself or your loved one can feel like a daunting endeavor. Bethlen Communities’ knowledgable and compassionate staff are here to help. Contact us to today with any questions or concerns about our campus, team, or services.