Home Health at Bethlen
Bethlen’s Home Health helps you get better, regain your independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible. To coordinate and provide the highest quality of care, the Home Care Team communicates regularly with you, your doctor, and anyone else who gives you care. Offered as meets your schedule, Bethlen Home Health medical, physical, and care management services are available 7 days a week.
Bethlen Home Health helps to make daily living safer and more enjoyable, allowing seniors to spend their golden years in the comfort of home. Bethlen’s licensed, qualified professional Home Health staff help you manage your care in the comfort and security of your home. Whether you are recovering from surgery or illness or managing a chronic disease, Bethlen’s care provider team focuses on individualized quality care, compassion, and support.
Bethlen offers a wide range of services to our Home Health community members. Features include, but are not limited to:
- Skilled Nursing, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, Social Work
- IV therapy
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Post-chemotherapy in-home care
- Oxygen therapy and breathing treatments
- Continual self-help education in areas such as: Diabetic management, Congestive Heart Failure signs, symptoms, and treatment, management of COPD, and others within the home setting.
- Wound care and wound management, including Wound Vac therapy
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Interested In Home Health?
Choosing a retirement community for yourself or your loved one can feel like a daunting endeavor. Bethlen Communities’ knowledgeable and compassionate staff are here to help. Contact us today with any questions or concerns about our campus, team, or services.