Personal Care & Retirement Home
Make yourself at home at Bethlen Communities’ Ligonier Gardens Personal Care and Retirement Center. Let us take care of your to-do list so you can focus on your bucket list. Our compassionate team of caregivers is here to help you with daily activities like bathing, eating, medication management, and more – while our life enrichment team will keep you busy with a full schedule of games, social events, and fun activities.
Spend your days enjoying a morning stroll through the flower-lined courtyard, reading a book outside overlooking the beautiful Loyalhanna Creek, or socializing with friends in one of our thoughtfully designed common areas. You can be as active or as relaxed as you want to be, it’s up to you!
Bethlen offers a wide range of services to our Ligonier Gardens community members. Features include, but are not limited to:
- Care team members on-site 24/7
- Personalized care plans
- Professional, friendly assistance with daily activities
- Medication management
- Three home-cooked meals served daily plus snacks
- Health and medical services, such as PT and OT
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Dynamic calendar of daily social, recreational, and religious activities
- Access to a financial advisor
- Access to Bethlen’s Wellness Center, including fitness classes live-streaming in resident rooms daily
- Short-term respite care
- Use our in-house physician or retain your own
- Spacious, private and semi-private accommodations with a variety of senior-friendly floor plans
- Garden courtyard and seating
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Restaurant-style dining area
- 24-hour community security
- Sunroom and deck overlooking the Loyalhanna Creek
- Private sitting areas for visiting and socializing
- Snack Shop
- Computer/Wi-Fi Internet Access
Ligonier Gardens Activity Calendar
Interested In Ligonier Gardens?
Choosing a retirement community for yourself or your loved one can feel like a daunting endeavor. Bethlen Communities’ knowledgeable and compassionate staff are here to help. Contact us today with any questions or concerns about our campus, team, or services.