Memory Care at Bethlen
Bethlen Home’s secure memory care unit provides a nurturing environment for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia and memory loss. Memory Care units provide a specialized, safe, and structured environment designed to lower the stress levels of those with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
At Bethlen, our skilled staff is committed to caring for our residents with compassion, dignity, fostering their independence and personhood. Our residents live a fulfilling life where moments are cherished and celebrated.
The difficult decision to consider memory care occurs when the person with dementia becomes unsafe in their current home. When the health of the individual is at risk, it may be time to consider a secure unit. Often, the caregivers of those with dementia realize that their loved one’s care requires more than their physical abilities allow, or they realize that they are becoming irritable and impatient with their loved one. In these instances, it may be time to consider a secure memory unit.
Bethlen offers a wide range of services to our Memory Care community members. Features include, but are not limited to:
- Dedicated memory care nurse and certified nursing assistant 24 hours a day
- Personalized plan, developed with resident, resident’s loved ones and our caring team
- Specialized memory care programming
- Assistance with medication management
- Professional, friendly assistance with activities of daily living
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Memory care coordinator to assist residents and families through disease challenges
Interested In Memory Care?
Choosing a retirement community for yourself or your loved one can feel like a daunting endeavor. Bethlen Communities’ knowledgeable and compassionate staff are here to help. Contact us today with any questions or concerns about our campus, team, or services.