Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Care
Our individualized care is provided in a home-like atmosphere by skilled and compassionate registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants and therapists who are dedicated to helping each resident or short-term patient reach and maintain their optimal level of wellness. Residents have access to daily activities as well as country kitchens and living room areas, outdoor pathways, and beautiful gardens.
Designed to help individuals recovering from a stroke, illness, surgical procedure or injury, short term rehabilitation focuses on helping patients return to their prior level of function so they may successfully return home or to an improved level of care. Licensed occupational, physical and speech therapists work in our state-of-the-art rehabilitation suite, providing consistent, progressive care in a familiar environment. Most short term rehabilitation rooms include a full bath and shower allowing residents optimum privacy.
Bethlen Home offers forty private rooms as well as semi-private rooms with partitioned, toe-to-toe configuration. Pleasantly decorated and spacious, rooms are completely furnished with a bed, chair, armoire, nightstand, and dresser. Residents and their families are encouraged
to bring some personal items to provide for a more “at home” atmosphere. Each
room has an individual temperature control to afford the most comfort possible.
FRIENDSHIP GARDENS ALZHEIMER’S MEMORY CARE
Bethlen Home’s secure specialty care unit provides a nurturing environment for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia and memory loss. Our private and semi-private rooms and common areas are welcoming, easy to navigate, and intended to comfort residents throughout all stages of their condition. Whether their stay is long term or transitional in nature, patients benefit from caring and professional staff members who offer support and encouragement to residents and their families. A provisional unit is available for early to mid-stages of dementia related disorders. As the disease advances, transition to another unit is recommended. Placement in Friendship Gardens is not necessarily a permanent placement.
Bethlen offers a wide range of services to our Bethlen Home community members. Features include, but are not limited to:
- 24-hour nursing care provided by Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Dietary consultation
- Interdisciplinary care plan team for Resident Care Plan development and management;
- Hospice care
- Integrated physical, occupational, and speech therapy, designed to help residents attain their highest level of physical well-being, available six days a week in our state-of-the-art facility.
- Social Services
- Private accommodations with private bathrooms
- All meals and snacks, including special diets
- Spiritual services and Bible studies
- Social and recreational services, including bingo, parties, live entertainment, and cooking classes
- Laundry service
- Resident Council
- Use of the community amenities including, library, dining rooms, beauty salon, and Graceful Aging Wellness, closed-circuit television programming
Bethlen Home Triwest Calendar
Bethlen Home Memory Calendar
Interested In Bethlen Home?
Choosing a retirement community for yourself or your loved one can feel like a daunting endeavor. Bethlen Communities’ knowledgeable and compassionate staff are here to help. Contact us today with any questions or concerns about our campus, team, or services.