Mission & Values
Bethlen's mission & Vision
- Bethlen strives to provide a healthy and nurturing living environment for individuals, with particular emphasis on those individuals with special needs due to age or infirmity.
- To provide a retreat and conference center for organizations of the Greater Ligonier community and for members of the Greater American-Hungarian community.
- To preserve, nurture and celebrate the unique history of the American-Hungarian people for the benefit of current and future generations.
- The operation of a home for people of retirement age and older, offering independent living, personal care and nursing facilities at levels of service encompassing a complete continuum of care for such individuals.
- The provision of Christian understanding, compassion and a sense of belonging to those whose needs may be physical, psychological, social, financial, and/or spiritual in nature through a full range of high quality healthcare, housing, conference and other related community and cultural services which will contribute to the wholeness of the body, mind, and spirit.
- The fostering and nurturing of the spiritual, cultural and ecumenical objectives of the Hungarian Reformed faith and the Greater American-Hungarian community.
- The establishment of an appropriate setting for the display of items of historical and cultural significance to the Greater American-Hungarian community.
Serve others believing all things are possible through faith and dedication.